Members of the public can listen live or sign up to testify remotely in upcoming Planning Board meetings while practicing social distancing. Starting with the Planning Board meeting after Labor Day 2021, there will be an opportunity for members of the community to attend Planning Board meetings in person at the Wheaton Headquarters building (2425 Reedie Drive, Wheaton, MD 20902).
There are many ways to participate during Planning Board meetings. Residents can:
- Watch the Planning Board meeting live online and on-demand.
- Listen live via phone to the Planning Board meeting by calling: 866-774-0898 Password: 24252020
- Sign up to testify to provide comment via phone during the Planning Board meeting by filling out the Sign Up to Testify form by 12 noon on the Wednesday before the meeting. You will receive an email with a phone number to call in during a designated time to provide testimony for a specific agenda item. Submitting this form online by the deadline is the only way to testify on meeting items.
- Send written testimony to provide comment on Planning Board agenda items by emailing MCP-Chair@mncppc-mc.org, by 12 noon on the Wednesday before the meeting.
- If you have questions, leave a message at 301.495.4605 and a staff member in the Planning Board Chair’s office will return your call.
- View the Planning Board meeting agendas.