Members of the public can listen live or sign up to testify remotely in upcoming Planning Board meetings while practicing social distancing. Starting with the Planning Board meeting on November 4, there will be an opportunity for members of the community to attend Planning Board meetings in person at the Wheaton Headquarters building (2425 Reedie Drive, Wheaton, MD 20902).
There are many ways to participate during Planning Board meetings. Residents can:
- Watch the Planning Board meeting live online, and on demand.
- Listen live over the phone to the Planning Board meeting by calling: 866-774-0898 Password: 24252020
- Provide real time testimony via Microsoft Teams or over the phone during the Planning Board meeting. To testify, fill out the Sign Up to Testify form by 12 noon on the day before the Planning Board meeting. Once the form is completed, you will receive an email with a phone number to call and a link to participate in the Microsoft Teams meeting during a designated time to provide your testimony for a specific agenda item prior to the Planning Board meeting. Please note, submitting the Sign Up to Testify form online by the deadline is the only way to testify in real time on Planning Board meeting items.
- Email your written testimony with comments on specific Planning Board agenda items to email@example.com by 12 noon on the day before the Planning Board meeting. Items received after this date and time will not be included in the record.
- If you have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 301-495-4605 and a staff member in the Planning Board Chair’s office will contact you.